Explore all there is to see and do in the Coonamble Shire! Surrounded by the Macquarie Marshes, the Warrumbungle National Park, and the Pilliga State Forest there are limitless opportunities for exploring the region’s natural wonders!
Renowned for it’s diversified agricultural industries, including broadacre cropping, and large cattle and sheep production the Coonamble Shire is one of the most productive agricultural regions in Western NSW.
Part of the ‘Great Inland Way’ Coonamble is situated on the ‘underground’ Castlereagh River in North-West NSW, approximately 6.5 hours drive from Sydney.
- We offer powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites as well as cabins.
- Pets are permitted in the park.
Why stay with us?
- Scenic backdrop with stunning sunsets
- Located close to the township of Aratula
- Peaceful surrounds encouraging you to get immersed in the nature
Here at Coonamble Holiday Park we offer powered and unpowered campsites as well as cabins.
Discover the Region
There is plenty to do in Coonamble and its surrounds. Step back in time and learn some history or get outdoors and enjoy what outback Australia has to offer
We offer a BBQ, Bathroom amenities, a washer and dryer, and more!